All staff should receive training before teaching RSHE and, indeed, all elements of PSHE. It is recommended that you access this online or by attending training in person. Here are some materials that could make up part of staff training.
- RSHE priority setting exercise
- Examining our unconscious bias as teachers: Relationships
- Guidance on learning in a safe environment (Public Health England)
- Establishing a safe environment for a high quality PSHE lesson (Childnet International)
- Should we teach Sex Education in our Church of England/Methodist primary school?
- RSHE within the context of Church school life